It's finally here! Today is the official release day of Candid Classroom, and I couldn't be more thrilled to introduce you.
You can head over to Amazon right now and own a copy for yourself. The thought of this book sitting in your mailboxes and eventually in your laps (perhaps with a cup of coffee or glass of wine) makes me incredibly grateful for this experience to share my stories from the classroom with you.
If you're a parent of a school-aged child, a parent of a preschooler, a teacher, or anyone who's ever gone to school, this book is for you! My goal is to create an honest conversation about what really goes on and what really matters in classrooms. It's part heartwarming, funny stories from the classroom, part practical tips about topics like behavior, handling homework, and volunteering in the classroom.
If you want to support Candid Classroom this week, here are a few ideas on how to do that:
- One of the best ways to support the project is with a review. After purchasing the book, please take a few minutes to leave an honest review on Amazon. Reviews help authors immensely by drawing attention to the book and giving other customers more information before buying.
- Consider buying another copy as a gift for someone you think may appreciate the book, or pass it along to a friend who you feel would benefit from or enjoy it.
- Tomorrow, tune in to the lovely Sarah R. Bagley's podcast. I'll be the guest, talking all about the book.
- Listen to The Girl Next Door Podcast on Wednesday. Kelsey and I are talking all about the book, dreaming big, and achieving big goals.
- Like The Candid Teacher Facebook Page, and share it with others for more practical tips and insight as well as to stay in the loop about what's next.
- Follow me on Instagram and Twitter, and share about the book on your own social media spaces.
Above all, thank you, thank you, thank you! Your excitement about this book is contagious and your support means the world to me.
Click here to buy the book